Sunday, May 25, 2014

New Years Resolutions

We all have on our mind at New Years, what resolutions can we start.  Personally I find it hard to come up with one when I am put on the spot.  My feeling is anytime through the year if you want to start something good then begin today.  You do not have to wait for the New Year.  Yes it is nice to know when you began a good habit and the first of the year is an easy placement for remembering that day.  Some time ago I went to the dentist and I had no cavities.  I felt like I had won a trophy.  Everything was great with my teeth, even though I had not been flossing.  I thought about starting a New Years Resolution that day I was leaving the dentist without it being the beginning of the year.  Ever since that day I have not missed a night of flossing. There are two other things I began this year.  One is looking up a word of the day and reviewing them every day.  That has been going well.  The second good habit is looking over fantastic writings each day from books I have already read.  I started that today.  Again New Years Resolutions can be done any day during the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment