Saturday, June 7, 2014

Favorite Month

What is your favorite month?  One person told me that his favorite month is November because that month has his birthday in it.  I like my birthday because when I am writing down a date on a form, I never forget the day.  I wish every day was my birthday so I would never have to look up a date.  Everyone would probably say their favorite month is the one that they were born in.

Here is a question that will have many varied answers.  What is your second favorite month?  Some peoples answers will be determined by the weather.  People might like to go to the beach during certain months or like to go skiing during the winter.  Others might like a particular month because of a holiday.  A second favorite month can even be chosen by the profession you work in.  For example a teachers second favorite month could be any month that they do not have to work.  Or teachers might choose the month that the school year starts because they like to work or to see their students.  So what is your second favorite month and why?

No comments:

Post a Comment