Thursday, June 5, 2014

Healthful Tips

These healthful tips have worked for me.  I hope they are helpful for you.  It is your choice if you want to try them.  They are only suggestions.  For some an entertaining read.

Tip 1:  Go to bed around the same time every night.  For example if I go to bed at 11pm and then the next night I go to bed at 1am, my body feels tired.  Your body needs consistency.

Tip 2:  Sleep the same amount of hours each night.  If one night you sleep 8 hours which is preferred and the next night you sleep 2 hours, then your body will feel it.

Tip 3:  Take a nap during the day.  We might not be able to take a nap because of work, but on a day off we can fit a nap in.

Tip 4:  Eat the same amount of meals each day.  I like to eat 3 meals a day.  Breakfast, lunch, and dinner.  If one day I eat three meals and the next day I skip a meal or eat an extra meal, I find my body is not used to that and feels bad.

Tip 5:  Eat meals around the same time each day.  When you mix up meal times, your body can feel hungry from not eating.  This could set you off to overeat at the next meal.  Also being hungry for to long could upset your body because there is no food in it.

Tip 6:  Do not snack in between meals, unless it is a fruit.

Tip 7:  Exercise when you can, but do not over do it.

Tip 8:  Did you bring water to work or to a work out?  The water fountain at work or the gym or park might not work.  Then you could get dehydrated.  Also lots of people might have touched the fountains with their mouth or cup that they keep refilling.  Just because the water is free and convenient does not mean it is the right place for you to get water.

Tip 9: Take a break from work.  A great time to take a break can be at a lunch break.  Not only to eat lunch, but to physically and mental relax.

Tip 10:  Enjoy the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment